Learn More on How to Earn Continuing Education Units from the College of Southern Nevada
Learn More »
As an entry-to mid-level supervisor, manager or
administrator, you already supervise individual
projects but you need guidance to take your career
to the next step.
The Emerging Leader Track will help you:
- Enhance your leadership skills
- Gain new skills to help you grow professionally
- Expand your network through the peers,
directors and executives you will meet
- Get inspired!
As a director or executive director, you've mastered
your area of expertise and successfully lead a team.
Now you need to identify growth opportunities for you,
your projects and your employees.
The Emerging Executive Track will:
- Enrich your already substantial network of peers,
mentors and sponsors
- Teach new skills, such as "The Art of Persuasion"
or how to articulate points-of-view and persuade
others, including higher-level leadership
- Allow you to share and learn best practices with
senior level professionals
- Provide a platform for discovering strategies and
tools to elevate your career to the C-Suite
You already possess high levels of influence in your
company and often determine policies and procedures
as a Vice President and above. At this point in your
career, you know you will never stop learning.
The Executive Track will:
- Give you access to high-level leaders
- Allow you to grow your network while sharing
your knowledge and expertise
- Expose you to a rich pool of talented and
- Provide you with an opportunity to continue
learning new skills which is critical to your growth
and ultimate success